Saturday, August 2, 2014

IN OTHER NEWS...


Want to know what else I’ve been up to? No? Oh well, suck it up. I’m gonna tell you anyway because I’m annoying like that.

GAMING

Last week I started playing – and finished – a marathon session of Diablo III on hubby’s Xbox. Many, many years ago when my brother taught me where to switch on a computer, he also showed me how to play Diablo II. It was my first RPG experience and in no time I was an addict. Since then I’ve been waiting many, many, MANY years for the release of Diablo III, so it should be no surprise that I finished the game in three days. My character (a female Barbarian) is now on level 37, and I’m playing the game again on hell mode. Fun, fun, fun, and yes, my character will probably kick your character’s behind!    



On my tablet I’ve also been playing Zynga’s Farmville 2 Country Escape, and my farm is almost at level 41! I completed the Summer Event challenge they had in which you could win a doggy farmhand, so I have that. Since I’ve worked my behind off for almost three weeks to complete their Summer Event challenge to win the darn doggy, I’ve decided to take it easy with the Air Show Event challenge in which you can win keys and gold and silver stamps to purchase prize animals. I’m on the last stage, and this part is going to take the most work. 




I’m not sure if I should admit to you that I’m also playing Candy Crush Saga...but please don’t be too hard on me. It just happened one day last year when I was really bored waiting for my GP to see me...

CURRENT READS

I’m currently finding very little time to read (yeah, yeah, I know), but when I do I’m dividing my time between The Girl from the Well and Coin Heist. Want to take a wild guess which one I’ll be done with first?




Books I’ve finished of which I’ll be posting the reviews soon are: Ten Tiny Breaths, Personality Plus, and The Five Love Languages.

What books are you currently reading?

TV SERIES

This is what is currently taking up a lot of my time. At this time I’m watching (in no specific order) episodes of CSI Miami – season three, Twisted – season one, and Pan Am – season one. I’m also still very early into season one of Criminal Minds.



The past weekend I watched the last half of season two of Shameless, as well as the entire seasons three and four. Can’t wait for season five!

So tell me, which tv shows are currently taking up your time?

And last but not least...

MUSIC

Because every what-have-I-been-up-to post needs a beat, I’ll leave you with the song that’s been on repeat this week on my iPod, in the car, on my laptop, and just about everywhere else I could play it...



That’s it for me, folks! Over and out.



Follow us with: 

No comments:

TIME-OUT!

I’ve been an avid blogger and reviewer since October 2011. It has changed my life in so many wonderful ways! I’ve met other reviewers ...