Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NEW BLOG FEATURES A-COMIN’!




This might be a phase for all I know, but let’s see what happens.

You might have noticed that it has been quiet a lot lately on my blog. There are many reasons for this, but what it boils down to is that I have a lot going on in my life.

We’re in the middle of Winter here in South Africa, so it’s the perfect time to snuggle up with a book in bed. But, it is also a great time to cuddle up with my tablet in bed and watch all the tv shows and movies I’ve been meaning to catch up on. Trust me, there are a lot!

You should also be aware of the fact that I’m a gamer. There. I’ve come out and said it. I love playing some of hubby’s Xbox games and I’m somewhat addicted to downloading games on my tablet and spending hours on challenges. I’m only admitting this so you’ll know why it sometimes takes me a week to update my blog (because I’m sure as heck not going to admit that occasionally I just don’t feel like doing it).

Books will always be my first love, and as much as I enjoy sharing with you my thoughts and feelings about the books I read, I’ve decided to also – from time to time – share with you my thoughts and feelings about the movies and tv shows I watch, the games I play, and whatever I had on my sandwich for lunch. I might even share with you a little of my other passion, which is music. Like books, music also forms a huge part of my life.

Because this is my blog and my space, I can pretty much talk about anything I want to (book-related or not), so I’ve also decided to have a few discussion posts every now and then about general things in life which matter to me, or which I have a definite opinion on. Of course, with all of these new features I invite you to comment and share with me your views and opinions, or whether you agree or disagree with my point of view.

So that’s it, folks! I’m going to try my best to be a little more active on this blog. Fingers crossed!

And to kick off this new phase of mine, I share with you this song that has been playing in my head the entire freaking day since hearing it on the radio this morning on my way to the office.




No comments:

TIME-OUT!

I’ve been an avid blogger and reviewer since October 2011. It has changed my life in so many wonderful ways! I’ve met other reviewers ...