Wednesday, September 26, 2012

REVIEW: "BABY TALK" (Book 1) - by Mike Wells


BABY TALK” (Book 1)
by Mike Wells

REVIEWED BY: Books4Tomorrow



OVERVIEW

In this creepy horror novel, Neal Becker is convinced that his 5 month old baby daughter can talk. But that's impossible...isn't it? Except that Neal didn't really want to get married in the first place and pushed his wife for an abortion. And now, Baby Natasha knows it. She's out to get Neal, or so he believes. Join the two in a terrifying battle for survival that will make your blood run cold!

REVIEW

I finished this book in about three hours, and loved it from start to finish. The prologue gripped me and the rest of the book had me turning the pages as fast as I could. Although this is supposed to be a horror story, I didn’t find it that scary. I thought the baby was cute, and I really felt sorry for her parents. Bad luck seems to follow them everywhere they go. There are quite a few shocking surprises in this story and even though it’s a quick read, it is apparent that the author put in effort to create characters with depth and keep the suspense building throughout the plot. The only let-down for me is the fact that I have to wait until I have book two to read what happens at the end. Yep. You guessed it. Cliff-hanger ending.

I really love the cover for this book and I can say with certainty that this is a terrific read. I’ll definitely be reading more books by Mike Wells!




READ more REVIEWS

“Baby Talk” by Mike Wells has 13 reviews on GoodReads. Read it here.

PURCHASE LINKS

Amazon  (FREE)
SmashWords  (FREE)
Barnes & Noble  (FREE)

AUTHOR LINKS

Mike Wells website
Mike Wells blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on ωіth this ωrіtе-up,
I hοnestly bеlіеve thіs web
sіtе needs a lot mοre attentіon.
Ι'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info! Kamagra bestellen Super Kamagra
Feel free to visit my website ; Super Kamagra

TIME-OUT!

I’ve been an avid blogger and reviewer since October 2011. It has changed my life in so many wonderful ways! I’ve met other reviewers ...