Saturday, September 22, 2012

REVIEW: "PLEASE DO FEED THE ANIMALS ZOO" - by Tabitha Short


PLEASE DO FEED THE ANIMALS ZOO
by Tabitha Short

REVIEWED BY: Books4Tomorrow




OVERVIEW

A man decides to take his teenage son to the new zoo in town. The zoo exhibits contain only the most ferocious animals and advertises visitors get to feed the animals. But there’s something the zoo goers weren’t informed of: the animals will be eating them. Because of a small glitch, the man and his son discover the sinister secret before they become the food.

REVIEW

A new twist on a zoo visit, this short story was something completely different from what I’ve ever read before! But if I say too much, I’ll be giving it all away so I’ll keep my review short. This is not a read for squeamish readers, so if you can’t handle gore, then give this one a miss. For hardcore horror fans – such as myself – this novella is a delightful little treat. No plot twists, character development or doe-eyed lovers. Nope. Purely sixteen pages of all-out nail biting thrills and chills. A quick read that shouldn’t take more than fifteen minutes of your time, “Please DO Feed the Animals Zoo” will leave you thinking of zoos much differently.




READ more REVIEWS

“The Please DO Feed the Animals Zoo” by Tabitha Short has 11 reviews on GoodReads. Read it here.

PURCHASE LINKS


AUTHOR LINKS

Author Tabitha Short Facebook Page

No comments:

TIME-OUT!

I’ve been an avid blogger and reviewer since October 2011. It has changed my life in so many wonderful ways! I’ve met other reviewers ...