Sunday, June 23, 2013

NETGALLEY KNOCKOUT CHALLENGE FOR 2013


NETGALLEY KNOCKOUT CHALLENGE FOR 2013

I love challenges, and I love NetGalley. I mean I really, really love NetGalley. It’s a book addict’s paradise! You get to request books for review from mainstream and indie authors and publishers, and if you’re approved, you get to read and review these e-ARCs before its official release date. I’d recommend NetGalley to authors and readers alike. Anyway, back to my NetGalley obsession. New books get uploaded to NetGalley daily, which makes me a daily stalker…ahem, I mean visitor to their website to browse for more books, even though I already have a ton of books for review. Being the book addict I am, I believe there’s no such thing as too many books, but even if another fifty years are added to my life, I fear it still might not be enough to get me through my current book pile. So, this challenge is perfect. For the next three months I’ll be focusing exclusively on reading and reviewing the books that I currently have in my NetGalley folder (excluding the ones I’ll undoubtedly request during the next three months):

Data Runner by Sam A. Patel
Hindsight by Sarah Belle
Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall
Ink (The Paper Gods, #1) by Amanda Sun
Plague Ship by Leonard Goldberg
Pharaoh by David Gibbins
Chasing Hope by Kathryn Cushman

Only seven books, I hear you say? Well…yes and no. Only seven NetGalley books, amongst hundreds of others I already have on my kindle and which I’ve been dying to read since the start of last year, but which I haven’t yet found the time to read. For the NetGalley Knockout Challenge these six books will be my priority.

You can also sign up for this challenge. After three months a winner will be selected to win a book of his/her choice to the value of $15. Click here or on the image at the top of this post (or in the sidebar) to read the rules and sign-up for this challenge. It’s not limited to NetGalley books only, but to any review books you have on your to-read list. Good luck!



No comments:

TIME-OUT!

I’ve been an avid blogger and reviewer since October 2011. It has changed my life in so many wonderful ways! I’ve met other reviewers ...